Radiant Clipper provides a range of intermodal and refrigerated services, which includes over 100,000 containers and equipment types. You can rest assured your cargo always arrives intact, on-time, and at the ideal temperature.
With every option, we’re proud to offer:
- 98.7% on-time service
- Accomodation of high-volume, peak-season, or single shipments
- Navigation of cost negotiations, regulations in the U.S. and Canada, temperature control requirements, and regional variations
- Track-and-trace services for real-time information about your shipment
- EDI messaging with our carriers to ensure data accuracy and simplify documentation
- 24/7/365 personalized customer service
Today, business moves at lightning speed, and customers expect instant gratification. Meeting their demands is essential to your business success. As a proven on-time performance leader in temperature controlled transportation, our centralized, coast-to-coast intermodal services use refrigerated rail cars to provide your fresh or frozen products with the care and control you require, 24/7. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your valuable cargo will get where it needs to be in the best possible condition.
Our retail-ready services include:
- A fleet of over 350 intermodal refrigerated trailers (TOFC).
- Direct, daily expedited temperature-controlled full or partial shipment.
- Transportation of all perishable commodities.
- North American and cross-border protective service shipping.
- Temperature-controlled transload capabilities.
- Regional and local temperature-controlled distribution.
Let our award-winning team of intermodal experts help you find the best solution for intermodal transport to all points within the U.S. and Canada, or cross-border solutions between the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. As one of North America’s top intermodal marketing companies, Radiant Clipper has contractual agreements with all Class I railways and multiple asset partners in the U.S. and Canada. Our knowledge and veteran rate negotiation skills allow you to access all dry goods carriers’ equipment types, from 20-foot marine containers to over 70,000 53-foot dry vans.
Solve your over-the-road trucking challenges through our command of domestic and cross-border transportation. Our service-focused brokerage team consolidates shipments on a daily basis while, negotiating space and rates to ensure the most reliable, cost-efficient, over-the-road transportation to meet your specific business needs. You’ll gain access to our 6,000-strong carrier network that offers direct service routes to and from the U.S and Canada daily, and a broad suite of service offerings throughout both countries.
Our over-the-road services include:
- Consolidated billing and customized reporting to suit your business needs.
- State-of-the-art, fully integrated technology matched to your IT platform.